We’re Hiring—Join Our Pack!
The entire Briargate Boulevard Animal Hospital team is dedicated to pets and committed to excellence. Our friendly, compassionate team combines progressive medicine with decades of experience to provide the highest level of care for our patients.
Our hospital in Colorado Springs is now accepting applications from certified/registered veterinary technicians for our head technician position. We are a busy 2+ doctor AAHA-accredited hospital dedicated to creating a low-stress, comfortable veterinary experience for pets and their people.
Our head technician’s responsibilities will include:
- Leading by example based on our core values of Choose Happy, Own It, and Care
- Managing the technician staff to include training, scheduling, coaching and recognizing team member performance
- Performing all aspects of the veterinary technician role as needed
- Delegating and overseeing tasks such as inventory management and equipment maintenance.
Multi-taskers who are organized, detail-oriented and like to laugh will fit in well at our hospital! Management experience is preferred for this position, along with a positive attitude and a strong desire to help the growth of team members.
Our generous compensation package includes a competitive hourly wage based on your experience and training as well as:
- Medical/dental/vision insurance
- Employer-paid life and short-term disability insurance
- Employer-matching SIMPLE IRA plan
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- CE allowance
- Professional dues payment
- And more!
If this opportunity interests you and you have at least three years of experience as a CVT/RVT, let’s talk! Please submit your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com.